Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING!

ABOUT MY ARMY (FAMILY):
I am a mother as well as a blogger. I share my ideas and experience in ways I have helped my family make it through trying, and difficult financial times, and feel it is important to share these things with you.  I am a very proud mother, and LOVE showing off my blessings from GOD. They are just that...Blessings.  I only have pictures of my children on here to share my everyday joys, they are free advertising (just a joke, but they do show our stuff off!), jokesters, and allow me to experiment on their hair, clothes, nails, and all other H&B needs we play around with. So please, dont be perveted in any way, exploit my children, or steal any pictures of my childrenfrom my blog. It is illegal, and there is always a paper trail....I will hunt you down, AND PRAY FOR YOU!!!! Because that is what GOD would want me to do, Ill let him handle you afterwards!

With that being said.........


ITEMS 4 SALE:
All items on this page are all handmade by myself unless otherwise noted. Sometimes, there will be certain requests asked for certain items, that i cannot handmake, therefore, i will note this for your information.

HOW TO'S:
There are alot of things I come up with within my own creativity, but there is always someone else out there that is a little more creative than I. If there is something i just CANNOT resist sharing because its JUST THAT GOOD, i will give them credit where credit is due (and legally due).

SAVING MONEY:
I share my experience, and pass on what I have had to learn from myself. From time to time, i will pick up helpful hints from people I come across in stores, online, and family/friends. I will give credit where credit is due! (even if i dont know their names ;] )

RECIPES:
All the recipes I share with you guys are either my recipes, other recipes i have tweeked, or recipes i have found that are simply so good, it should be against the law NOT to share! As before, i will give credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment